Enjoy Concerts, Dinner In Freedom Park
As the weather warms, you are likely on the hunt for ways to soak up the sunny days and warm evenings. Fortunately, there is a series of events that can deliver! Now through the end of August, the Freedom Park Summer Concert Series will be highlighting talented performers at free concerts held in Freedom Park.
All of the following concerts will be held at 7:00 p.m. rain or shine, unless the weather is dangerous.
- Tonight (Wednesday, August 5th): Grand Central Station
- Saturday, August 8th: Rattail Jimmy
- Sunday, August 9th: The Wister Quartet
- Wednesday, August 12th: Hair Of The Dog
- Saturday, August 15th: SIRSY
- Sunday, August 16th: Brian Patneau de Quartet
- Wednesday, August 19th: Rick Ortiz
- Saturday, August 22nd: Jocelyn Arndt
- Sunday, August 23rd: Ellen Sinopoli Dance Company
- Wednesday, August 26th: The Lustre Kings
Freedom Park is located just across the street from Collins Park and right next to the delicious and famous Jumpin’ Jack’s Drive-In, where you can get burgers, ice cream, and more. Jumpin’ Jack’s has been voted the #1 kid friendly restaurant and #2 best burgers in the area. Grab a tasty dinner and head over to the park to join with the Scotia community in a summer of fun, family-friendly events!
Please note, these events are tobacco and alcohol free. These substances are not allowed throughout Freedom Park.
We hope you and your family have a great time at these concerts over the next month! You will want to be able to enjoy them without stress, and we can help put the right insurance policies in place so you can do just that. For all of your New York insurance needs, contact Scautub Agency in Scotia today. Our dedicated team cares about protecting this community because it is our community, too.