Did you know that over 6,000 deaths each year can be attributed to distracted driving? We all know how dangerous texting and driving is, yet, many of us do it anyways. The split time it takes to even read a text leaves you vulnerable to a tragic accident. Rather than endangering both yourself and others on the road, consider getting one of these lifesaving applications:
- AT&T DriveMode completing disables calls, texts, emails, text responses, and text reading. Once the application is put into the on mode, it will automatically respond to incoming texts to let the person know you are driving. This application allows you to make 911 calls, gives you access to your music playlist, and allows you to choose 5 important people whom you can call and receive calls from.
- DriveSafe.ly works in a unique way where instead of prohibiting you from receiving or responding to incoming messages, it reads your texts, calls, and emails aloud to you. This application allows you to send an automatic respond or a voice response sent through text message, leaving you hands-free at all times.
- Textecution is one of the smartest devices. Through GPS programming, the application disables texting if your car is moving at more than 10 miles per hour.
- DriveScribe rewards you for your good driving habits. Whenever you obey traffic signals and stay within the speed limit, you’ll receive points. Points can be redeemed in the form of discounts and gift cards, giving you even more incentive to drive safer.
- Text-STAR is similar to Textecution where it disables texting if your car is moving more than 10 miles per hour. You can schedule automatic replies with this application.
Scautub Agency provides Scotia, New York residents with excellent personalized insurance services. We can help you with all of your personal and commercial insurance needs. Contact us today and allow one of our experienced agents to guide you through the auto insurance shopping process.